Our history is short, but we embrace and cherish every moment of our 30 years. Here, we highlight a handful of the key moments that define our history.
We are passionate about our past, present – and future!
Magnetic Group predecessor, the Maintenance Department of Estonian Air, started its operations.
Private equity firm BaltCap acquires 100% of Air Maintenance Estonia.
Opening of the new heavy maintenance hangar in Tallinn.
Company is renamed – Air Maintenance Estonia becomes Magnetic MRO.
Started aircraft painting services to support Total Technical Care Positioning.
• Launch of Enginestands24 – the first e-platform of engine stands.
• Acquisition of MAC Aero Interiors – the first 3D printed products and a 3D visioning tool.
• Launch of a joint venture with the US-based investment fund Crestline.
• The multi-million vehicle starts end-of-life asset management and short-term leasing.
• Hangxin acquires 100% of Magnetic MRO.
• Magnetic MRO is awarded the titles “Company of the year” and “Exporter of the year”.
• Magnetic MRO becomes the owner of the worldwide line maintenance provider – DirectMaintenance and enters the wide-body line maintenance business.
• Magnetic MRO expands to South East Asia, and opens an office in Kuala Lumpur.
• Our passion takes us far. MAC Aero Interiors opens a subsidiary in Sichuan, China.
• Magnetic MRO wins Vocational Education and Training Excellence Award for the Best Training at Work program.
• Rebranding and launch of Magnetic Group and the mission “To help aviation companies help the world.”
• Group’s subsidiary MagneticEngines opens an engine shop which covers all CFM56 family engines.
• Magnetic Group is experiencing rapid growth and opens an office in Miami (US).
• EngineSTANDS24 expanded significantly by covering almost all engine types and major locations worldwide.
We are more than a simple aviation company. Where do you see your future?
Our enthusiasm and dedication can be felt across the Magnetic Group and now in the entire universe!
• Magnetic Group has a strong global presence with new offices worldwide.
• Magnetic Creative has enters into VTOL (a Vertical Take-Off and Landing.)
Establishment of Magnetic Space, the company partnering with space flight companies to maintain reusable rockets.
Power-by-the-light-year contract to cover spare parts supply for all the different vehicles in our galaxy.
• The most passionate space stations open in orbit. Our line maintenance engineers teleport between stations.
• Our mission changes to “Help space companies help the galaxy”.
Our group has its planet, the Magnetic 101.