Our maintenance department consists of 3 separate entities. Direct Maintenance (Magnetic Line) provides aircraft line maintenance, Magnetic MRO offers digitalised MRO services, like heavy (base) maintenance for Airbus 320 and Boeing 737 family aircraft, and Magnetic Engines focuses on aircraft engine maintenance from repair to management. It is our oldest and well-established reputation sector.
Magnetic MRO was created in 1995 as a maintenance department of Estonian Air. Fast forward a couple of decades – since 2018, Magnetic MRO has been part of the Guangzhou Hangxin Aviation Technology group.
Magnetic Engines, originally part of Magnetic MRO, was established as a separate brand in January 2021 as the direct result of Magnetic Group’s growth and its desire to underline the variety of services it provides.
Magnetic Line is currently known as Direct Maintenance. It was established in January 2001 and joined the Magnetic MRO group in 2019. It will be revised as Magnetic Line according to the Group IPO schedule to fall in line with the new Magnetic Group structure.
Elevate aviation standards by offering tailored and innovative solutions to fit the needs of our customers and attract the best talent.
Magnetic MRO is a full-service aviation maintenance company with a global presence and two decades of worldwide experience.
Its modern “Total Technical Care” approach means the company can care for various aircraft models and their components, such as jet engines and landing gear. It is providing heavy (base) maintenance for Airbus 320 and Boeing 737 family aircraft in our Tallinn hangars and has Workshop unit which focuses on wheels, breaks, escape slides, batteries and some other auxiliary equipment maintenance
We’re headquartered in Estonia, and have multiple locations across the world.
- Scheduled routine base maintenance and overhaul of commercial aircraft
- Engineering services, including aircraft delivery/redelivery support, maintenance programs, etc.
- Aircraft condition evaluations and Consulting on technical characteristics of target assets
- Major & minor aircraft modifications – structural, systems and avionics, aircraft repositioning, refurbishment and conversion of aircraft interiors
- Major structural & composite repair
- Specialised services – NDT, heat-treatment, cadmium plating, anodizing, machining
Magnetic Engines is an aviation service company that focuses on aircraft engine maintenance.
The company offers engine repairs, professional technical consultancy, and meticulous inspections. In 2020 our capability and capacity were sizeably extended with additional tooling, new space and more people.
- Engine line maintenance (on-site/off-site) repairs
- Inspections for CFM56 family engines
- Technical consultancy
- Part inspection and certificates
- BSI and Boro-blend
- Preservation and storage
- End of lease
Direct Maintenance is a certified line maintenance service provider. Today, new and seasonal markets demand an instant response. That’s why the company offers tailor-made and dedicated line maintenance services.
The result of our customer focus is a client list that includes well-respected airlines, many of which are national flag carriers.
- Aircraft turnaround services
- Transit, daily and weekly checks
- Troubleshooting and defect rectification
- Aircraft cabin and passenger seat maintenance
- Engine ground runs
- 70 different aircraft and engine combinations covered
At Magnetic Maintenance, we are passionate and determined to make our customer's aircraft fly long and safetly. At the same time pushing the boundaries of operational efficiency, yet never scarifying the safety, quality, and customer experience!